Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yiatsek
Nab

re: DECLINED - App: Naebliz - by MeladonAF

Hey there good morning.
I am a single member and just read your application. You said :

Link a picture of your UI (Clearly showing keybinds etc..):
Dont really know how to link a picture but if you contact me ingame im sure we can sort one out.

M8 you can google it :D Spend some time and learn :D

Steps : you opening a new window on your browser , pressing www.google.com and then you searching with key words like [ how to upload an image ]

See? wasnt hard :D

Good luck with your apply :D

re: App: Naebliz

The application submitted by Naebliz is as follows:

Quote:
About you:

Michael

Can you understand and communicate fluently in english?:
Yes

Do you have any hobbies or other priorities that would prevent you from raiding/being on time?:
Now that im single im pretty much full time free except when i spend time with my buddies, but I will always prioritise raid hours when you guys play.

What you want to achieve in WoW?:
I want to join a friendly guild who loves to progress in World of warcraft, both PvE and PvP wise, Tho i've always prefered PvE ofcourse :-)
Other then that i want to achieve what every other raider wants to achieve, going full in every possible raid.

About Your Character:

Character Name:
Naebliz

Class:
Priest

Realm:
Ragnaros

Talent Build/Specialization (eg. Shadow/Brewmaster/Balance/Etc):
Disc/Shadow

Please give us an explanation of how you use the skills and abilities of your class to its maximum potential during a boss fight (eg. Your rotation/CD usage etc):
It all depends, but on single target healing i use penance - Power Word: Shield to proc Borrowed Time. Prayer of Mending is my buddybouncer to the raid, other then that i use Heal and in extreme cases Flash heal.

Armory Link (Please make sure we can see your PVE gear):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Naebliz/advanced

Link a picture of your UI (Clearly showing keybinds etc..):
Dont really know how to link a picture but if you contact me ingame im sure we can sort one out.

Previous Guild WCL/WOL Reports, if used:
Im back from a 2 year break, Im just hungry as hell to progress in raiding, Don't really have any former guilds to show for. Just a positive attitude and friendly attitude.

Raiding Experience:

Previous raiding guilds (and realms)?:
Been playing on Ragnaros when i was active before, used to play dps warrior with the guild Logic, who's main focus was PvP but we did some raiding aswell, not too serious tho, I havent had the time before as i do now to play raiding as serious as i want.

Tell us what raids you have previously experienced and to what extent (this includes vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata/mop. please elaborate, dont just say you have cleared everything if you havn't, its not a trick question, we just like to get an idea):
Started playing wow as a rogue on lvl 60, i think i got to experience 4 months of vanilla before the first expansion came out, have been playing diffrent classes ever since but priest/rogue/warrior has always been the 3 favorites of mine. I've been toggling on and off between PvE and PvP but im more intressted in going fulltime PvE now that im older and enjoy the story more.

Additional Questions:

Explain why you want to join us and what you expect to get from us:
My friend was in your guild in lvl 70, a holy/disc priest named "Amira". We're irl friends and i think both of us will try to apply to your guild cuz i've heard nothing but good stuff from his point of view. We'll see how that goes :)

Other comments relating to your application that you think we might need to know:
Wish to hear from you soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Almost Famous Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: